[OSM-talk] Editing and tagging - Potlatch, or just JOSM?

Barry barry at bettersoftware.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 13:22:06 BST 2007

Spaetz

I've already apologised if my comment have upset some of you.

Potlach, as it stands, HAS limited facilities, when compared to JOSM.
In my opinion it has less features and facilities than its predecessor.

As a programmer for many years I fully realise how much effort Richard has
put into it, and congratulate him on what he has achieved.

If expressing an opinion on OSM is construed as "badmouth" then I'll desist
with pleasure.

Happy mapping.

Regards

Barry