[OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Aug 19 00:46:27 BST 2007

Ok, let me rephrase.

I made a large number of changes in the week leading up to this past Wednesday. It is now Sunday and despite repeated viewing of the various areas at different zoom levels and clearing of the IE cache over the past few days, I see no evidence of my changes.

What time of day and in which time zone does the 'planet dump'/'database load' usually finish and so one might expect the new data to start appearing on the slippy map.

What time of day and in which time zone is the cutoff time when updates you make are too late to be included in the planet dump?

Thanks,
Brent.