[OSM-talk] On tertiary highways

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Sun Aug 19 00:48:14 BST 2007

Jeffrey Martin wrote:

>     two
>     lanes, or that are wide enough for easy passing, to differentiate
>     them from
>     the tiny country lanes you wouldn't want to go down unless your
>
> I'm using tertiary for similar roads in South Korea.
> Please update http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Highway_tag_usage
> with any changes.

I'm surprised to see unclassified described as one-lane roads.  I
understand these to be essentially the same as residential streets, only
without residences.  One-lane roads would all be tracks, if you ask me.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"

--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.