[OSM-talk] cycleways

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:13:27 GMT 2007

For the non local people I'm in Australia ;-)

There is a white on blue bicycle sign with an arrow pointing down the
street,
the two streets are a quiet residential street and service road for access
garages.

I'm afraid I don't know if this sign indicates an 'official route' (I
don't/can't ride)

I could attach a small image of the sign if that would help ? (are
attachments
frowned upon on the list ?)

cheers

--