[OSM-talk] Several approved features moved to Map_features page

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 16:57:49 GMT 2007

That's a bit TOO simplistic.  Parker's Piece is a largish common in
Cambridge and fits exactly your definition of a village green.

It is 'used by the general population for recreational purposes'
It's NOT owned by a single person (it's owned by the city)
Nobody gains a living off it.

OTOH it's not in a village.

My point is that the two things are essentially the same.

Phillip

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD