[OSM-talk] does OSM currently really need more Money?

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Fri Jul 6 18:17:26 BST 2007

> To answer your question: for the day-to-day operations OSM currently has
> enough money, but could use more. The hardware is about adequate
> currently, but we could use "more".

That's exactly what I expected to be the answer. So for now the is no real
need in more Money for OSM. This is great news for me.
But it is a nice to have. This is even better:
So lets see with which numbers NickH comes up!
And then see how long it will take to get this money.

--

Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm