[OSM-talk] no replay-to header at talk

Holger Issle Holger at Issle.de
Wed Jul 11 12:11:39 BST 2007

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:19:29 +0100, Dave wrote:

> We're asking them to hit "Reply to all" instead of "Reply".

No, it is to use reply to all PLUS delete all the unneeded personal
mails in addition, to make the reply do back to the list and the
discussion to stay only there.

I am using a non-standard sw here (Agent 1.93), maybe others can do
that automatically, but the mostly used ones (maybe not the best ones)
linke Outlook Express and Outlook will not correct that either.

And then, WHY shall I move mails from the list back to the list, only
because the list is (in my mind) misconfigured?
--

Ciao,
Holger (GUS-KOTAL, GUS#1100)

90-92 Honda CB400 10 Mm | 93-95 Yamaha TDM 850 26 Mm
95-97 KTM 620 LC4 13 Mm | seit 97 BMW R1100GS 50 Mm (Die Renndrecksau!)

cu @ http://www.issle.de