[OSM-talk] Deprecation/move of incorrect tags

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Fri Jul 13 05:47:51 BST 2007

elf Lamping wrote:
> Ok, now I get the point of our difference. What I don't mean is to have
> the way to the services have it's own tag - BTW: the map features only
> mentiones nodes - please read the page before discussing ;-)

*sigh* I swear I did....but I guess not well enough. I still think
services is not good just because it's not part of the highway itself;
does it need more tagging than the amenities it provides? (just because
the only access to it is via the motorway, doesn't mean it requires a
special tag.  For the exit itself, I think motorway_junction is the way
to go.

-Alex Mauer "hawke"
--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.