[OSM-talk] Recording completeness

Chris Morley c.morley at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 17 09:39:11 BST 2007

I think there are two aspects here, both important.

Recording stubs is a way of reminding oneself (and others) of where
there is more to do. I agree that it should be encouraged.

A completeness boundary is is a message to users of the data. Nestoria
use the Isle of Wight because it is complete. Some other parts of the
country are just as complete but the boundaries of the completed area
are less obvious. We need to make them explicit.

Chris