[OSM-talk] RFC: geodesy=pillar

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Wed Jul 18 02:16:48 BST 2007

El Martes, 17 de Julio de 2007, Ian Sergeant escribió:
> Would the existing accepted tags of
>
> man_made=survey_point
> name=foo
> ref=bar
>
> Work?
>
> That is what I have used for survey pillars in the past.

I really like that idea, specially if you already tagged some pillars that
way.

My only criticism about using man_made=survey_point is that the proposed icon
is not the one we use in Spain (a black circle with a black triangle inside
it).

Any international cartographers in the room, please?

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

http://acm.asoc.fi.upm.es/~mr/
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.20-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.7, and PHP
5.2.3-1+b1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 02:49:44 up 32 days, 10:19,  5 users,  load average: 1.26, 1.01, 1.01