[OSM-talk] State of the Map - Feedback

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Wed Jul 18 12:17:13 BST 2007

spaetz wrote:
>> 4 What was bad about the conference?
>>

> - I had to sneak out on Sunday to catch my plane, so I couldn't attend any group photos (were there some taken?). Would be nice to not have that taken at the very end.

We did managed to get a group picture at the end of Sunday, I think that
the original thought was to try and do this at lunchtime, but the
weather and time was against us....

I put the group pictures I took up at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisfleming/page4/
They're not great as lots of light was coming from behind, but it's a
nice record of (most) people who were present.... with some creative
work we can probably add in the missing people :)

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chrisfleming.org/