[OSM-talk] Preview: national cycle network map

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 10:40:12 BST 2007

Andy

Initial thought is that it looks excellent.
Two suggestions spring to mind having zoomed through layers in to Richmond:
Can you make the blue and red overlays more transparent? It would be good to see more clearly what the underlying way type is - road, bridleway, footway, etc.
Secondly can you somehow filter the number of occurences of the NCN number? In Richmond Park it is obviously number 4 at all times and doesn't need all those labels.
Otherwise really encouraging. Good work.

Cheers
STEVE