[OSM-talk] JOSM nearclick plugin

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Sat Jul 21 11:53:19 BST 2007

Is there some magic to getting the JOSM nearclick plugin to work (or
increase its sensitivity)? I've update to the latest of everything and
it didn't work before and doesn't work now as far as I can tell. This is
on Windows XP if that makes any difference.

I use a tablet most of the time, and it is frustrating having to click
repeatedly until I get a single pixel without pen movement (I have the
same problem with a quite slippery mouse as well very often).

Thanks,
David