[OSM-talk] More stuff on begginners page

tim chippy2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:08:06 BST 2007

Good stuff, we often don't realise how much of a hurdle it can be for newbies.

It must be said, however, that the beginners pages are on a wiki, so
feel free to get a wiki account, log in, and edit!

However, even learning how to edit a wiki was (for me) almost on par
with learning how to get started with osm!! ...

tim