[OSM-talk] Downloading separate data layers in josm (feature request?)

Maning Sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:10:15 BST 2007

Hi,

Now that we can use "data layering" with JOSM, is it possible to
separately download different features in different layers.

Example:
I'm only interested to edit coastlines today, I go to my JOSM bookmark
and click on the bookmarked bounding box.  Then, another tab to choose
what feature I need to download, I selected coastlines.
Click download.

This would be very useful to do "quality control" editing for certain
features.

Is such possible?

cheers,
maning

PS:  I'm no programmer, just a contributor
[http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=14.594717284692324&lon=121.03235961646361&zoom=11]

--
http://esambale.wikispaces.com
home: 14.6216°N 121.0896°E