[OSM-talk] Downloading separate data layers in josm (feature request?)

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jul 25 03:21:44 BST 2007

Or different 'layer=xx' in different JOSM layers would be cool.

On 25/07/2007 at 10:10 AM Maning Sambale  wrote:

>Hi,

Now that we can use "data layering" with JOSM, is it possible
separately download different features in different
>layers.

Example:
I'm only interested to edit coastlines today, I go to my
>JOSM bookmark
and click on the bookmarked bounding box.  Then, another tab
>to choose
what feature I need to download, I selected coastlines.
Click
>download.

This would be very useful to do "quality control" editing for
>certain
features.

Is such possible?

cheers,