[OSM-talk] will we be nuked from orbit?

Bettersoftware barry at bettersoftware.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 06:37:05 BST 2007

As an entirely Windows user, and on the fringe of the community, I get the
impression that Windows users are considered somewhat lowlife. When I first
reported that the map was not working in IE some weeks ago I got the
response from one Member "I really don't care - it Windows".

However, I will still continue to develop software for the OSM community
that is Windows based, and if I can help with Windows development in any
other way just let me know

Regards

Barry