[OSM-talk] Student project ideas?

Christof Dallermassl cdaller.hw at gmx.at
Tue Jul 31 13:21:55 BST 2007

How about some cool applications that use OSM data? OSM on a pda, OSM on
your phone (as vector data), OSM in the browser, OSM in the digital
(video) camera, ...

there are some areas that have perfect data (london, karlsruhe,
netherlands soon) - so it is time to create new applications that were
not possible before (without free data).

christof