[OSM-talk] Alternative placenames?

Berto 'd Sera berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:24:03 BST 2007

Hoi!

Do you follow the same convention to show alternate names/scripts? I'm
mapping Kiev, so probably having names shown in both Cyrillic and Latin
script would help.

Berto 'd Sera
Skype: berto.d.sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html