[OSM-talk] betatesting updated Osm at Home client with Osmarender4 and Beziercurve hinting.

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Thu Mar 1 11:42:10 GMT 2007

> Roozbeh Pournader skrev:
>> On 3/1/07, J.D. Schmidt <jdsmobile at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Currently betatesting an updated Osm at Home client, which uses
>>> Osmarender4, and the Lines2Curves.pl SVG Beziercurve conversion.
>>
>> Hi. I wanted to add Tehran (which we are mapping) to the list of
>> cities on Osm at Home, but cannot find the process for that. Would you
>> please guide me?
>>
>> Roozbeh
>>

> Add a node in the citycenter, and add the following tags to that node :
>
> name=Teheran
> place=city
> is_in=Iran
> and wikipedia=url_to_wikipediapage
>
> Then it will be automatically added to the places rendered, next time
> almien updates the places list.
> Work is in progress to automate it, so it is automatically updated
> everytime a new planet.osm comes out.
>
> J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt
>
> P.S. please remember to send the mail to the Talk list too.

I already did this for 27 places in turkey over two weeks ago (the places
were already in the 070221 planet dump), but the places are not in the
almien list yet.

Is there something I can do until the automating part is finished?

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...