[OSM-talk] betatesting updated Osm at Home client with Osmarender4 and Beziercurve hinting.

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 20:27:48 GMT 2007

> I already did this for 27 places in turkey over two weeks ago (the places
> were already in the 070221 planet dump), but the places are not in the
> almien list yet.
>
> Is there something I can do until the automating part is finished?

Currently, city names and node numbers are taken from:

http://www.zimmerheimer.de/osm/name.txt

Once that page gets updated, the almien page can import them using:

http://almien.co.uk/OSM/Places/import_cities.php

Are there any more up-to-date city lists I should look at?  (assuming I don't
want to spend 12 hours downloading planet.osm each week)