[OSM-talk] Tiles at Home client update

Scott Walde scott at waldetech.ca
Mon Mar 5 21:34:54 GMT 2007

OJW wrote:
> Could some people have a chat with Dutch and ask if they can help with
> the technical problem, of bezier curves and Math::Vec failing on the
> AMD-64/Gentoo system.  I'm a bit worried that the only person who
> knows the

In the past, I have had floating-point issues on Debian Sarge with the
stock Imager::Font::Wrap module on certain processors that were solved
by recompiling the perl module with a different version of gcc.  Could
it be a similar problem?  Perhaps even just different optimization might
help.

(Sorry OJW, meant to send that to the list.)

ttyl
srw