[OSM-talk] Playing with Potlatch

Florian Loitsch openstreetmap at florian.loitsch.com
Thu Mar 8 13:19:12 GMT 2007

really really nice. I'll definitely try to install it locally until it's
available on the osm-site.
only thing I noticed: under konqueror: I can't insert a new point with
shift-insert, but I can start new ways with it. KDE intercepts F1 (and maybe
F2) -> can't turn of yahoo imagery.
And to erase a node one has to use Backspace and not delete (at least under
linux).
Questions:
- is there a way to change the size of the shown ways? In my area (43.5751
6.9908) the imagery is much better, and I can zoom in a little bit more. But
the lines are bigger too, which makes editing harder.
- is it possible to change the size of the applet?
- as far as I have understood potlatch only creates ways. Can I still
interface with already existing segments? In other words: I have created many
segments, but haven't yet converted them to ways. Cat potlatch see these
segments?
- is it possible to turn off the "greying" of the sat-image? (at least
temporary)

great app.
// florian