[OSM-talk] New script to do CSV -> OSM

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:00:22 GMT 2007

Mike
If its any help, the following airport related tags are what are
currently implemented by tiles at home:

area: aeroway=apron
area: landuse=runway (optionally with use_status=disused|disabled)
way: aeroway=runway
way: aeroway=taxiway
area: aeroway=terminal
node: aeroway=aerodrome
node: aeroway=airport

The latter two will display an icon and/or name depending on the zoom
level.  Aerodrome is rendered smaller than airport.

80n