[OSM-talk] JOSM and layers of segments

Jonas Svensson jonass at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 25 18:00:43 BST 2007

I just tried to fix a way were the name rendered a little oddly but
could not do much. The problem seems that the way in some parts
consists of two segments between the same two nodes, however the
segments is headed in the opposite way. Thus when I select the way
I get what looks like a segment with two headings/arrows. Also even
when I select one segment I can't delete it without deleting the
whole way. Is there any other way to fix this but to delete and
recreate the whole way? I could of course go down to the bare metal
and use the REST-API, but I prefer not to.

/Jonas