[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] Yahoo and OSM

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Wed Mar 28 14:13:01 BST 2007

I made the suggestion about using a named pipe on IRC but was told
that firefox is given a directory to put the images in, which the WMS
then retrieves, so in this case a named pipe is probably not
possible. It would still be really interesting to know if a solution
based on pipes could work.

I've just had a quick look at the older Perl/Xvfb method, it used the
API and appears to save to a named file, so we might be able to use
this method and a named pipe.

John