[OSM-talk] Yahoo Aerial Imagery vs. OSM Spirit

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Mar 30 00:28:47 BST 2007

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> And please don't give me that "we do all the work and you're just
> talking" line. I am quite tired of hearing it over and over here on the

If you'd spent the hours making this happen I don't think it would be as
easy to dismiss it.

When I think of problems like this, I think; what can we do to
practically make a difference? I think; build a better applet /
potlatch. I think; contact other aerial imagery companies. I think; try
to get my own aerial imagery. I think; get a better relationship with Yahoo!

Surely any of these things will advance us more than talking about how
you think other people shouldn't spend their time?

have fun,