[OSM-talk] enough

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Fri Mar 30 10:48:14 BST 2007

I know, I know, I'm replying to an email entitled "enough".

Just thought it was worth pointing out that I've added an
achievements section to the wiki page so that we can keep track of
the very real achievements that have been made using this imagery
that probably wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Yahoo%21_Aerial_Imagery

I'm half asleep this morning so I've only written brief summaries,
feel free to rewrite it all and please do add any I've missed.

John