[OSM-talk] Cleaning up GPX files

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri May 11 12:01:12 BST 2007

I use a Garmin Legend Cx, and I turn off GPX logging just before I switch the unit off. When I turn the unit back on, I wait until it has a good lock before I re-enable logging. Obviously this might be tricky if you're already driving, but maybe you can do something similar?

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON