[OSM-talk] voice recorders

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Mon Oct 15 16:49:33 BST 2007

A slight alternative to this is to record a constant audio stream and
taken photos (of nothing) along the way, then you just need to say
"I'm taking a photo as we pass a post box on the left" and you know
that the first photo that shows up is where the post box was.

I actually use my mobile phone to record my audio commentaries, works
out quite well as I also use it (with a bluetooth GPS) to take my GPS
traces so I just have 2 bits of kit (well, 3 including my camera). I
usually use my handsfree kit so that even when I'm on the bike I can
work this way.

John