[OSM-talk] mapping party uploads and renedering

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Oct 28 06:53:53 GMT 2007

I've read the wiki about Mapping Parties, just wondering what is the procedure for
entering GPX tracks and rendering some on the roads?

I'm planning on gathering some gpx tracks from a Geocaching event and doing some mapping
from them, do I still have to wait for the Wed. render or is there a method to get some
more immediate results for a specific area?

How do people manage the upload data is that don't thru JOSM then roads uploaded etc..

Paul