[OSM-talk] mapping party uploads and renedering

Patrick Weber p.weber at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Oct 28 10:37:40 GMT 2007

Paul

If you create from your GPX tracks roads and any other features in JOSM,
and upload your changes to the database, you can go to
www.informationfreeway.org , go to zoom level 12 of the area you made
changes to and do a ctrl click on the map. That queues the maptiles for
rerendering in the OSMArender layer, results can be usually seen in a
matter of hours afterwards instead of days with the Mapnik layer