[OSM-talk] Highways with surface=unpaved; highway=secondary_link

Andrew MacKinnon andrewpmk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:51:41 BST 2007

Could someone with svn access add highways tagged surface=unpaved to
the mapnik and osmarender rules files, so that they render like
highways tagged highway=unsurfaced (which are rendered in mapnik but
not osmarender). Surface=unpaved is listed in map features, but
highway=unsurfaced is not (I presume that it is depreciated). In
osmarender, I would suggest rendering unpaved highways like
unclassified but with dashed borders.

Also, could someone add highway=secondary_link to osmarender? It isn't
actually in map features, but it is widely used, and mapnik renders
it. It should be rendered like highway=secondary.