[OSM-talk] Bus Stops

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:05:33 BST 2008

Some people advocate nodes off to the side of the way
to represent the location of the pole or shelter in relation
to the road.

Near where I live (Korea) there is often a shelter on
one side of the road for buses going both directions.
In that case I'm guessing I would put a shelter node
on one side of the road and a node that is not a shelter
on the other side.

How do I relate these nodes to the way? I don't
like the idea of short segments perpendicular to
the way.

http://bowlad.com