[OSM-talk] Yahoo WMS server?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Dec 5 23:22:33 GMT 2008

El Viernes, 5 de Diciembre de 2008, Niccolo Rigacci escribió:
> How much different is Yahoo imagery protocol from Microsoft
> VirtualEarth [1] one?

It's not about the protocol or the API, it's about the license.

The Yahoo guys are happy with OSM using their imagery, but we just don't know
about microsoft.

(For the record: I have my doubts about Google maps imagery)

Cheers,
--

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.26-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-5 generating this signature.
Uptime: 00:21:10 up 6 days,  6:42,  1 user,  load average: 0.50, 0.45, 0.50