[OSM-talk] JOSM style collection?

Till Harbaum / Lists lists at harbaum.org
Sun Dec 7 12:16:18 GMT 2008

Hi,

are there more josm styles than the one distributed with josm?

My osm2go supports the josm style files and while i myself only did a potlatch
like style and kept the original josm style as an option, someone else lately
provided a very nice mapnik like style.

Since it's only a few days after osm2go started to have style support that it
got its first user contributed style, i assume that we are not the only ones
creating new styles.

On the other hand i don't see how other styles can be selected within josm.
Can one change the style there without overwriting files at all?

Till