[OSM-talk] Is OSM Mapper ready for 0.6? (was Re: Disable Potlatch finally)

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Wed Dec 17 15:41:52 GMT 2008

I wrote (with apologies for replying to myself):

> I don't think I've customised my sound scheme on my work
> notebook (XP Pro) or home machine (Vista) and checking there
> the current sound scheme settings have no sound associated with
> "Begin Navigation" or "End Navigation" so perhaps the defaults
> from IE7 are not to have such a sound?

If I go to Control panel and reset the sounds to "Windows Default"
it does assign "Windows Navigation Start.wav" to Start Navigation,
though I didn't think I had changed anything. It is possible some
update did and Windows Default has undone that change. Or perhaps I
did. It's really annoying now it's back...

Ed