[OSM-talk] GeoBase / CanVec data as an OpenLayer

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:24:30 GMT 2008

And my latest rant:

What if we can have an openlayer 'free government data' shown as an
option on osm?

So it can be used as a reference on highly osm mapped areas?
(for less mapped areas osm inspector & grabbing only specifacs
features area (gml2osm) from the source.
(The openlayer could contain the lates map update)

cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails