[OSM-talk] [review] Sparc systems gps data logger gdl-3204

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:37:28 BST 2008

What's the price range going to be ?

The reason I'm asking is that a variety of WinCE Core based GPSs (like
mine) is now on the market for around 85 Euro (See
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/8392125/_R_1_Auction_JNC_Navig8_GPS_System_CrAzY_Wednesday.html
) Most of them have 64MB RAM, car charger, touchscreen, SD card
reader. Mine even came with an external antenna on a 5m cable.

So after installing gosmore and betaplayer on it, you will have a
really powerful device (logging, colour map display, routing, basic
editing, mp3 & avi player) Accuracy will depend on the exact model.
Any of my traces during the last 2 months may serve as an example. See
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Nic%20Roets/traces