[OSM-talk] Potlatch localisation

Thu Jun 5 00:43:46 BST 2008

I'd like to offer Potlatch in native languages - so a German-speaking
user gets the prompts and tooltips in German, a French user in French,
and so on. It would be a good thing to have at any point, but
especially considering the current influx of German speakers.

I'm very happy to do the coding, but can't manage the languages (apart
from Medieval Welsh and some very bad French). So offers of
translation would be gratefully accepted.

There's a trac ticket at
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/955

and I can supply the relevant text on request.

cheers
Richard