[OSM-talk] highway=turning_circle

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Mon Jun 16 17:09:22 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 05:21:44PM +0200, Inge Wallin wrote:
> I'd like to be able to show these three different turning facilities (the
> first one isn't a circle) on the map.  One way would be to add a size tag:
>
> highway=turning_circle
> size=small | medium | large
>
> with small or medium being the default.   What do you think?

I dont think we should take a "size" - This is going to be interpreted
differently. There should be some more "visual" names. Why not
turning_circle=dent and others?

There are even turning circles around a house or with parking lots in
the middle.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little