[OSM-talk] Proposed Feature/Marketplace coming up, please help me polish this.

Aun Johnsen (via Webmail) skippern at gimnechiske.org
Wed Feb 11 16:37:09 GMT 2009

Hi

After seeing a discussion on talk-br, I found that we are missing a tag for
outdoor marketplaces, and made a proposal at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Marketplace
If you could help me get this polished so that we can have it voted for
quickly, as this is a feature we need to get in. Most countries have some
form or another of this, whether it is a farmers market, a market for
crafted goods, or souvenir shops on the street.

--
Brgds
Aun Johnsen