[OSM-talk] undeleting ways?

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Sun Feb 15 03:05:24 GMT 2009

malenki <me at malenki.ch> writes:

> Am Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:28:29 +0100
> schrieb MP <singularita at gmail.com>:

>>> get Potlatch running
>>
>>when I tested it on another 32bit system, the reactions were very
>>slow (perhaps I was in area with many ways with many nodes, but I was
>>unable to even get potlatch to display something, no chance to
>>actually edit. I'd say unusable for me)
>
> I really dislike it too. But for undeletion, I used it once, just try
> ctrl-u.

On my system, it is just 'u'.  Then mark the restored object and click
the lock symbol in the bottom left corner.

The smaller the area, the better the response time.

Wondering why it permanently prints "Transferring data from
maps.yahooapis.com..." even if all the yahoo maps are retrieved and
perfectly visible.

--
Karl Eichwalder