[OSM-talk] License plan

Chris Hill chillly809 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 15:05:16 GMT 2009

Peter Miller wrote:
> Would it be appropriate to continue this conversation on legal-talk?
> Talk is very busy at the moment and we have a lovely list of our own :)

Emoticon aside, I think the licence is far too important to just discuss
among a cosy few.  When I tried to join legal (out of interest) I could
not.
> With regard to these questions, lets make a clear distinction between
> the question (which anyone is qualified to raise) and the answer (for
> which one is likely to need to be a lawyer)!
I don't need to be a lawyer to have an opinion and just because someone
is a lawyer doesn't mean they are right.

So, is there a succinct summary of the proposals,plans and options?

Cheers, Chris