[OSM-talk] permission to derive from Romanian streetview-alike?

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:32:15 GMT 2009

I have created a new account called norcTracks
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/norcTracks, where I have uploaded
all the tracks donated by norc.ro. I managed to tag each track with
the city where the track belongs.

Besides the Romanian cities of: Bucharest, Constanta and the seaside
resorts, Iasi, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Targoviste, Brasov, the resorts on
Valea Prahovei, Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara there are tracks available
for the following cities:
- Wien
- Praha
- Bratislava