[OSM-talk] Up-to-Date, Minutely Mapnik Bookmarklet

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Thu Jan 22 16:27:51 GMT 2009

> After a recent spate of OSM activity, especially with regards
> rendering and so on, I've put together a bookmarklet designed
> to help
> visualize changes to OSM data in Mapnik more rapidly.
>
> http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/up-to-date/

I'm not entirely sure what a bookmarklet is, but if I cut and paste
the javascript contents of the href='' on that page into the address
bar of IE7 when I have the area selected it seems to do something. I
only gave it a few seconds after making a change though, so the only
difference I noticed was the background colour. I'll give it a few
minutes and try again.

Ed