[OSM-talk] Bicycle boulevards

Heiko Jacobs heiko.jacobs at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 13:52:41 BST 2009

Mario Salvini <salvini at t-online.de> wrote:
> highway=cycleway
> motor_vehicle=yes
> the rest you don't like is just a rendering issue but not about data, I
> think.

Often you find cycleways having a width like on this image
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Image:Bsp_feldweg.jpg
on the left side using a blue-white bicycle-sign (unlike on the
image) with "free for agriculture use, too", sometimes also for
other local traffic (as found on highway=service typically)
So highway=cycleway motor_vehicle=yes also can not put the
different appearences of cycleway and cycleroad to our tags proper...

           MfG       Heiko Jacobs   Z!                   IRCnet Mueck
--
Douglasstr. 30, D-76133 Karlsruhe   fon +49 721 24069     fax 2030542
Geo-Bild Ing.b?ro  geo-bild-KA.de   Internet-Service     auch-rein.de