[OSM-talk] Google has dual carriage way where it's not built yet

Bráulio Bezerra da Silva brauliobezerra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:07:40 BST 2009

I agree with you. Every single map of my city I've seen has some "planned
roads" where in reality we have a forest or something else. These roads are
in the "oficial map" of the city plan made by the authorities and are
promptly copied to comercial maps. I think we should map only things that
are clearly in the construction phase, and of course use a tag to indicate
this.