[OSM-talk] Randomly disappearing streets

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Oct 22 16:50:25 BST 2009

I have some additional info from the person who has been adding those
streets but is not on this list.
The relevant road in still there http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/39225908
  however the person has been trying to use the NAPTAN bus stop import
to name some streets remotely, however this isn't something that works
well.

I think it's time for a mapping party in these locations.

Shaun