[OSM-talk] openstreetmap left side checkboxes?

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 09:16:23 GMT 2010

Hi:
Probably a naive question but I am a newbie to this mapping projects. I just need to download some data from openstreetmap but I need to select the features that I need. I have seen checkboxes to the left of the map to be able to select the desired features but for some reason I can't find them. The default www.openstreetmap.org doesn't show those checkboxes to the left of the map. I would really appreciate it if someone could point out how can I get to it. Thanks

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service